Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Birthday Gift Continued

In addition to the shadow box for Victoria, I had to use this other stinking cute cutting file.

The file can be found here:
My Scrap Chick Zoo Animal

I cut the monkey but altered the face to resemble the monkey on her party decorations.




I used the Pazzles Inspiration to cut the chipboard covers.  The chipboard was covered with bazzill bling cuts on the outside and patterned paper on the inside.  The file includes the inner pages also.  I cut them from plain white cardstock.


The back cover is so cute I had to include the monkey's backside.  I did adjust the length of the tail so it would not stick off the book. 

I don't know if they will use the book as an album or a guest book but I hope the put it to good use.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh my..... this is sooooo adorable!!!!! Abby! you are amazing, I love this!!!! and the shadow box is to die for.....

    ReplyDelete