Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jeremiah's 3rd Birthday Card




This is a 5x7 inch side step card made for my nephew's third birthday.  I used SvgCut's Edito Island for the card file.  Cutting the file on the Pazzles Inspiration Cutter.  This was much simpler than cutting and measuring by hand like I did for the nurse card.  The die cuts were all made on the cricut imagine using Birthday Bash, except the star and circle border which is from the Cricut Birthday Cake cartridge and the dinousaur which is from Create a Critter.  I love using the imagine for projects like this because it is easy to use the patterns and colors from an imagine cartridge (Blast Off) and fill in shapes from the other cartridges.  They all coordinate and can be cut on one or two sheets of white cardstock.  Jeremiah's Bday is today, I hope the card reaches on time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment