Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Silhouette Advent Calendar


Silhouette America came out with this fabulous calendar for advent this year. I just had to make this for my nephew. You can choose either boxes or drawers, cut them with the silhouette and decorate. I did a mixture of both after seeing some calendars done this way. I used Hobby lobby's paper studio xmas paper for most of the days and decorated them with stickers from paper studio, K & Co, doodlebug and ek success. The nativity die was cut from Inspired heart cricut cartridge. The numbers were a mixture of stickers and die cuts. Hobby lobby has some fabulous glitter paper in their christmas line that does not shed glitter and it cuts well on electronic cutters and manual dies.

The boxes are big enough to fit a variety of toys, candy and treats.  I hope Jeremiah enjoys his christmas countdown. I bought two more cause when Jalin saw it he wanted a "teen" one! That won't get done til next year.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Abby I love this! I am going to try to do one for Sammi for next year.

    ReplyDelete